What is Natural Breast Augmentation?
Natural breast augmentation, also referred to as Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation, is a breast enhancement procedure designed to increase breast size without the use of implants. Some women may not feel comfortable with the idea of placing a foreign object in their body, so they would be good candidates to inquire about the natural breast augmentation.
Using liposuction, fat is taken from other areas of the body, processed, and injected into the breasts. By using your own fat to increase your breast size you can have a more organic breast enhancement that feels and looks more natural than traditional breast augmentation with implants. However, not everyone is the right candidate for this natural breast augmentation.
If you are looking to increase your breast size but are skeptical about the use of breast implants, schedule your consultation with breast augmentation expert Dr. Anthony Nikko at the Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center in Houston today to discover how a fat transfer breast augmentation can help you achieve the results you are looking for.
Breast Augmentation Q and A
Dr. Nikko answers questions about breast augmentation from online users.
What is the Natural Breast Augmentation Process?
- Your first step is to contact the Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center in Houston, Texas to schedule your consultation with Dr. Nikko. During your consultation he will discuss your goals and answer any questions you may have about the procedure and the expected results. When Dr. Nikko understands your desires and priorities, he will be able to explain to you whether or not you would be a good candidate for this surgery. You will be shown “before” and “after” pictures of some of Dr. Nikko’s actual patients. Nikko will thoroughly explain how to prepare for your procedure, what to expect the day of your procedure, and the recovery process for a natural breast augmentation.
- Natural breast augmentations are outpatient procedures and are performed at the Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center in Houston. You will be placed under general anesthesia before undergoing your natural breast augmentation. Using liposuction, Dr. Nikko will remove fat from other areas of the body; this is a great way to remove stubborn fat deposits from elsewhere in the body in conjunction with your natural breast augmentation procedure. Once the fat has been collected, it is harvested and sterilized before being reinserted into the body.
- Using a specialized tube, known as a cannula, Dr. Nikko injects the fat into the breast area, sculpting and contouring the breasts with minimal scarring. The fullness and projection of the breasts are greatly increased by laying many layers of fine micro-fat grafts throughout the thickness of the muscle and the subcutaneous tissue.
- Natural breast augmentation recovery is minimal because it uses your own fat to enhance the breasts without the aid of implants. Because fat is a living organism it can be reabsorbed into the body; fat injections might need to be repeated over time to obtain or keep your desired results.
What is the Natural Breast Augmentation Recovery Process?
The recovery process for a natural breast augmentation is relatively minimal compared to a breast augmentation performed with the aid of breast implants. This is because the procedure is completed using your own organic fat; it is easier for the body to adapt to the change. During your consultation Dr. Nikko will thoroughly explain the recovery process from your procedure.
- Generally, patients find that they experience more discomfort from the liposuction than from the augmentation procedure itself.
- By following Dr. Nikko’s recovery instructions most patients can resume normal work and social activities within a week of their procedure.
- Any pain you may experience will be managed using appropriate pain medication prescribed by Dr. Nikko.
- If sutures must be removed this will be done six days after surgery to avoid any tracks or keloids. Nikko is an expert in skin care and a board-certified dermatologist; he will take every measure and precaution to minimize any scarring from your procedure.
- Patients can resume regular exercise activities after two weeks but can begin low impact cardiovascular activity within a week of the surgery. If you are unsure if you should begin activities or an exercise program, Dr. Nikko will be happy to make a recommendation for you.