Thousands of women in Houston, TX are seeking to correct their saggy and droopy breasts but are scared to explore their options. Houston’s most popular cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Anthony Nikko, offers the latest, most advanced Scarless Breast Lift technique to correct saggy and droopy breasts by lifting and reshaping the breasts and avoiding the visible and long-lasting scars on the breasts. Many women who’ve nurtured children not only lose volume in the breast, but also lose gravity and position. The sagginess, shape and volume can easily be restored with Dr. Nikko’s renowned Scarless Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation technique. As a Board Certified dermatologist and skin expert, Dr. Nikko can enhance and correct the breast without any visible scars!
How does Dr. Nikko determine if I’m a candidate for a Scarless Breast Lift?
The initial consultation with Dr. Nikko is the most important step as he will determine each patient’s options during this visit. He will thoroughly examine your breasts and body type to recommend the best options that fit your needs and goals. With more than a decade of experience in Breast Enhancement, Dr. Nikko can determine which technique to utilize depending on the grade of sagging and size.
What is Breast Ptosis or Breast Sagging?
Breast sagging, medically known as Breast Ptosis, may occur as a result of advancing age, massive weight loss, pregnancy and/or breast-feeding. The first step Dr. Nikko takes is to determine the degree of sagging and the nature of the drooping.
- Grade 1 – Mild Ptosis: If your nipple lies slightly above or directly in front of the breast fold, this is considered mild or grade 1 ptosis.
- Grade 2 – Moderate Ptosis: If the central point of your nipple is 1 to 3 cm below the top of your breast crease, you may have grade 2 ptosis or moderate ptosis.
- Grade 3 – Sever Ptosis: If the central point of your nipple and your areola is more than 3 cm below your breast crease, you may have Grade 3 ptosis and is considered severe ptosis.
- Pseudo – Ptosis: occurs when the nipple is still above the inframammary crease, but the breast appears to droop because of a large, flattened breast lobe. (Your breast has 15 to 20 lobes, where milk is produced.)
- Low Breasts: breasts naturally sit below on the chest with no ptosis or sagging.
What are my Scarless Breast Lift options?
- The first and most popular Scarless Breast Lift option at Dr. Nikko’s state-of-the-art ambulatory cosmetic surgery center is a breast augmentation combined with a scarless, internal breast lift. A transaxillary (armpit) incision is used to insert the implant to restore volume and shape. A subfascial placement of the implant allows Dr. Nikko to lift the breast fold to lay over the breast crease and utilizing the implant to hold its new location. In most instances, Dr. Nikko uses this technique for mild to moderate sagging.
- Liposuction to the breasts is another unique option that only Dr. Nikko offers among Plastic Surgeons in Houston. Dr. Nikko chooses this technique for patients that want to keep the same volume but need to correct the sagging. By extracting the excess scar tissue via liposuction, the breast automatically lifts and the skin contracts to reduce to its new size. Dr. Nikko places the tiny incisions – the size of a pen – on the sides or below the fold, to leave the visible breasts completely scarless. Through these tiny incisions, a special cannula is inserted to extract the scar tissue and naturally lift the breast. Dr. Nikko sometimes recommends then inserting an implant to achieve a rounder shape and a more natural cleavage.
- The Internal Scarless Breast Lift is another among the popular procedures Dr. Nikko offers to correct droopy breasts and restore volume. This unique technique, only conducted by top Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Nikko, involves a minimal scar that lies under the breast fold. This internal lift recreates the breast pocket with permanent sutures that hold the position of the breast fold. Dr. Nikko usually selects this procedure for women who’ve had breast implants for many years that have pushed the breast down, mothers who’ve nurtured and sagging breasts due to age, among other circumstances.
What is the recovery for a Scarless Breast Lift?
The recovery from a Scarless Breast Lift, whether from the breast augmentation and lift, the liposuction to the breast or the internal breast lift, is minimal and easy as long as you follow the proper precautions. Most patients can resume normal work and social activities within a week of surgery. Pertinent pain medication is prescribed for pain control under Dr. Nikko’s supervision. If sutures must be removed, these are taken care of six days following surgery to avoid any tracks or keloids. Patients can resume regular exercise activities after two weeks but can begin low impact cardiovascular within a week of the surgery.
If sagging and drooping are a problem due to age or children, then you are one of the thousands of candidates for a Scarless Breast Lift and or Breast Augmentation with Dr. Anthony Nikko. Call today to schedule an appointment with Houston’s most distinguished Cosmetic Surgeon (713) 960-1311. At Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center, all breast and cosmetic enhancement procedures are not covered by insurance, patients must finance independently.