What is a Non-Invasive Facial?
A non-invasive facial is not the same as traditional facelift surgery (Rhytidectomy). Dr. Nikko’s non-invasive, scarless facial rejuvenation is designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and reverse sagging of the facial features – without the downtime. Wrinkles and facial sagging are natural and occur as a result of many factors, for example:
- Natural collagen loss of up to 2% per year
- The pull of gravity
- Sun damage/environmental exposure
- Personal habits and diet
- The aging process
Facial rejuvenation will not change your overall appearance but they can slow the effects of aging by tightening the skin, reducing acne scars, and smoothing facial wrinkles.
Is a Non-Invasive Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Right for Me?
Dr. Nikko’s scarless, non-invasive facial is a fast, easy way to improve or recover self-esteem by restoring a smooth, youthful appearance to the face and neck. Non-invasive facials are often chosen by patients who wish to:
- Regain skin tone
- Tighten excess skin from the jowls, chin, and neck
- Smooth creases extending from the nose to the mouth
- Reduce crow’s feet/laugh-lines
- Smooth facial wrinkles
- Reduce facial sagging
- Reduce facial scarring.
If you feel you have facial areas in need of rejuvenation, Dr. Nikko’s non-invasive and scarless facials may be the perfect solution!
What is the Non-Invasive Facial Procedure?
In order to address all of his patient’s needs, Dr. Nikko uses a combination of two techniques to maximize facial rejuvenation results:
- For facial sagging, jowls, and wrinkles: Using a combination of radio frequency and ultrasound, Nikko removes fat with without breaking the skin. The waves cause the skin to tighten reducing wrinkles on the face and neck. Treatments are relatively short, painless, and require no recovery period whatsoever.
- For wrinkles and scarring on the face and neck: Nikko rejuvenates the appearance of the face and neck area using microneedles and radio frequency to repair damaged zones in the skin. Treatments are safe for all skin types and have been shown to dramatically reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne scars, and other blemishes on the face and neck. The micro-sized needles emit radio frequency energy, creating coagulation zones deep into the dermis to repair and tighten the collagen bed. Facial rejuvenation treatments typically last around 30 minutes, with approximately 24 hours of painless, slight facial redness after completion.
What can I Expect during My Scarless Facial Rejuvenation Consultation?
At the Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center in Houston Dr. Nikko has helped over 1,000 patients feel great about their appearance for well over a decade. Our patients have been with us for years and we value our relationships. During your consultation we will actively listen to your concerns and goals. After considering all of the factors involved, Dr. Nikko will make a recommendation on how to best achieve those goals.
Dr. Nikko recommends that non-invasive facial patients drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest before their non-invasive facial procedure. During your consultation you will be provided with additional guidance on how to prepare for your procedure, what to expect, and the post care regimen. Unlike most cosmetic surgeons, Dr. Nikko focuses on whole-body health. This means that his patients have the added benefit of nutritional, exercise, and lifestyle advice to maximize their results and life healthy, active lives.
Non-Invasive Facial Rejuvenation FAQ:
Q: How long is a non-invasive facial procedure?
A: Patient needs and appointments vary, but typically the procedure is completed in under an hour.
Q: Does a non-invasive facial hurt?
A: Dr. Nikko’s scarless facelift technique is designed to be extremely tolerable. Patients have compared the sensation to that of a hot stone massage.
Q: How fast will I see results from a non-invasive facial?
A: The best results are seen between 3 and 6 months post the final session. Time is needed for the existing collagen to be repaired and for new collagen to be formed.
Q: Is there any downtime?
A: Patients will immediately be able to resume their normal activity. For patients who have additional treatments included, slight redness may occur and remain present for up to 24 hours. Patients are not physically limited by the procedure.
Q: Do the results last?
A: While a noninvasive facial rejuvenation cannot stop the natural aging process, it CAN slow it down and freeze time significantly. Routine maintenance treatments every 3 to 4 months will help combat additional signs of aging following the initial correction and stimulate longer term results.
Q: How many noninvasive facials treatments will I need?
A: During your consultation we will determine the exact number of treatments we recommend to achieve your desired results.
Q: How do I schedule my consultation?
A: If you are ready to see how Dr. Nikko’s scarless, non-invasive facial can rejuvenate your appearance, contact the Nikko Cosmetic Surgery Center in Houston and we will happily schedule your consultation!